Sunday, August 21, 2011

My name is Michelle and I am addicted to Pinterest...

If you haven't already been sucked into the fabulous world of Pinterest then I would highly recommend it (or not if you are easily distracted by pretty things).  I have been "pinning" my butt off since I discovered this gem of a website.  Now that I have filled my page up with TONS of great ideas I thought I would share my top picks that I am creating as we speak (pictures soon to follow). 

Contestant #1
**Hero of the day cape**
So cute, right?!  I am over the "job chart" option because it always ends up in a crying mess when little Johnny forgets to help set up snack.  Plus, SO CUTE!

Contestant #2
**Banner-like word wall**
I am obsessed with banners, so I am creating my word wall into one... cannot wait to show you the results

...and Contestant #3
**Monster Eyeballs**
I thought these would be adorable to hand out on our "Open House" night since my classroom theme is monsters :)

... well, wish me luck on my Pinterest endeavors and I will post the after-pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message :)